Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DON'T BLINK

My scrapbook room is CLEAN and in order!!!!!!!!!  Here are a few photos of what it looks like now.  Not as pretty pink as Robins, but it is a start.  I like green and yellow better.




So here is my cricut I have the closet doors down and i put it in there.  It fits nice and doesn't use any space on the counters. 



This counter is the first thing you see when you walk in the room.  ON the left is my cricut.



So this is the back of my room.  There is a window up above the desk.  Ok so the desk is not cleaned yet.  It will be tomorrow.  I have to put all my scraps of paper in the right bin.


So this is the right side of the room.  It has a higher desk area that i can stand at or use a high stool.  My sewing machine is in the brown case and that makes a nice place to work.  There is an upper cabinet that has all my glue and tape.  Now lets see if I can get some projects done.

So this is my post for day 6 I just have to pick on photo for it.  Which one should i pick? 

No comments: