Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BBTB2 challenge

So here is a BBTB2 challenge of the elephant card from EDPDD.  I love this cart.  I did a welcome card of a daddy elephant, mommy elephant, and baby elephant.  All done on my gyspy.  I love my gyspy.  So tell me what you think.  I cut welcome out 3 times in 3 different colors.  I also cut each of the elephants out twice and pop doted them.  Aren't they cute.  The more i look at this card the more i like it.  

4 comments:

Judy said...

very cute card! I love this little elephant!

A Little Time said...

I LOVE this!! What a darling little card.

Saxo Stamper said...

Morning Dawn

It's Karen here, from Diary of an Ordinary Girl, just wanted to congratulate you on winning the hidden candy from the Just Buggin Hop.

please can you contact me at
karen@kebby.freeserve.co.uk and let me have your address etc and I will send the candy on to you.

Best wishes Karen

Regina Easter said...

awesome elephant card...hugs