About me and my kids and lets see if I can add some of my scrapbooking ideas.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Bats
So I painted tp holders for the kids to make bats. They loved them. The K class cut out the wings, helped staple, placed on the eyes, ears, and teeth. Hope you like my recycle project. I love it.
Oh I enjoyed looking at you blog...such fun stuff!!...
I make my hats on the round knifty knitters... you can get them at wal mart or your local craft store.... If you want an adult hat you can get the new knifty knitter round loom it is the perfect size...it is dark purple and comes in a pack by itself... if you need any help just let me know!!... a hat takes me about 4-7 hours .. depending on which hat I am making...My Scats take me about 13 hours...I make those on the largest loom in the pack of 4. Hugs Jeannie
1 comment:
Oh I enjoyed looking at you blog...such fun stuff!!...
I make my hats on the round knifty knitters... you can get them at wal mart or your local craft store.... If you want an adult hat you can get the new knifty knitter round loom it is the perfect size...it is dark purple and comes in a pack by itself... if you need any help just let me know!!... a hat takes me about 4-7 hours .. depending on which hat I am making...My Scats take me about 13 hours...I make those on the largest loom in the pack of 4.
Hugs
Jeannie
Post a Comment