I really would like this. My dream come true. My new years resolution is to get on a team. the only one i want is mps. Here is my entry. I made it for my Friends baptism yesterday. I do not get to use pink a lot do to having only boys. I like this card it turned out so good. It is an A2 card. I used inspired heart cartridge cut at 3.5 inches. Tell me what you think. Happy new Years.
Hugs Dawn

8 comments:
Nice job! GL with the challenge
Very cute!
hello my dear dawn--i have been away for a while and got lazy during the holidays...how about you? how are you?
good luck on the dt challenge and submission. your card is very pretty and you very, very nice work.
hugs!!
very pretty!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)
p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)
Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com
I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! It's so nice to see something made with the inspired cart! i picked it up on BF but, it doesn't seem to be a very popular cart. TFS!
We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by
really cute
Just popping by to say thank you for leaving me a comment on my blog during yesterday's LOAD blog hop. Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery!
Hi there, Congrats, you won the prize on my blog for the LOAD blog hop. Send me your email - you can find my address on my profile page. I hope you enjoy the book and other goodies I am sending.
Post a Comment