Wednesday, February 2, 2011

LOAD 211 Day 2

So I went to E-bay and put in my name and these vintage dolls came up. So the page on the left was the design on the box. 2 different fonts. One large and the other small with a description under the then the doll was the photo on the left side. On the right (still lo page on left) they had 5 clothing items. I just copied it on the other lo page. I used my cricut again (cart: Calligraphy and opposites attract). The circles in the middle are mirrors. I have had them in my stash for 6 years now.
I needed to bring the title down. But i still like how it turned out. I am so loving LOAD. I cant believe i found an idea from e-bay and my name.  Who would of known. 

1 comment:

flowerdisco said...

hehe...it is amazing where we can get our inspiration!

i am very aware of my surroundings too since i have been paper crafting, ;p

the pics are super cute!