Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm Irish!!!!!

So i used my Crucut and freezer paper to make these 2 shirts for my sons and I.  My MIL thought i bought them like this, and or they were iron on.  I told her no they were paint.  Only took me 10 minutes to do.  Cant wait to do more. 


5 comments:

THEBUZYBUG said...

Awesome work..TFS. Come and visit me over at my blog, I have some awesome Blog Candy to giveaway. It ends on Friday :D

flowerdisco said...

hey my friend. i bought the freeze paper to try that techniques and never got to it.
yours came out soooo nice.:)

hope you are well. i am just busy and exhausted.

Hasecuster Family said...

How does freezer paper work???

flowerdisco said...

i hope you had a happy and content day my friend!

hugs.

flowerdisco said...

hello sweets...are you on a crafting strike? :)