Hello all. I am still here, but just do not have any way of putting in photos. I have done 20 cards for Max's b-day invitations, and 2 cards for grandpa McCarty and grandma McCarty. Also I have done an explosion box for cousin Dee and a card for auntie Maureen. All in less than a 300 foot camper. The boys and I have been out there for 4 weeks straight they love it. I do to, but just miss my hubby that only comes out once every week or two. You see he has to work. He will be here soon and I can not wait. Miss him a lot. Cool things that have happened.
1 boy and I read almost every night by the camp fire and a flash light.
2. We go swimming a lot. The boys have some very white behinds.
3 this is very sad. All the ish in the lake here died 4 days ago because it got very hot and they did not have enough oxygen. Boy does it stink by the lake. Bad bad bad.
Well when I get back I will have some things to show you that I made.
Until then
Hugs
Dawn
No comments:
Post a Comment